Team Associated B5M Team Buggy Kit.
Purposely designed to excel on high-grip and high-speed tracks.
This is the Team Associated B5M Factory "Lite" Mid-Motor 2WD Competition Electric Buggy Kit. Team Associated's RC10B5 and RC10B5M have been met with wild success by racers around the globe at both the club level and at major racing events. Always looking for a challenge, Team Associated's Area 51 engineers took it upon themselves to make the best RC10 to date even better! A version of the B5M that would optimize the platform to excel in classes requiring spec motors and for certain track conditions that allow the racer to take full advantage of the performance offered from reduced weight.
Enter the RC10B5M Factory Lite Kit. Shedding over 75 grams of weight, the RC10B5M Factory Lite includes a 3-gear transmission for lower rotational mass, a lightened hard-anodized aluminum chassis, titanium turnbuckles, and aluminum front axles.
- Lightweight aluminum front axle/hex adapters
- Factory Team V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks w/3mm shafts
- Lightweight, hard-anodized aluminum chassis w/centralized mass, mid-motor
- Aluminum rear ball stud mount for added strength
- Heavy-duty lubricated ball cups and Factory Team titanium turnbuckles included
- Factory Team upgraded blue shield bearing kit included
- 3-gear transmission with lightweight V2 aluminum top shaft included
- Aluminum rear clamping drive hexes with laser etching
- Chassis fits R.O.A.R.-approved 2S saddle packs and 2S short packs using optional foam insert
- Team Associated B5M clear body and wing included
*Final width and weight will vary with the actual electronics and tires used to complete the B5M Factory Lite Kit.
Needed to Complete:
- 1/10 scale electric motor
- 1/10 scale electronic speed control
- 7.4V LiPo or 6.0V LiFe battery (saddle pack, shorty pack, or square pack)
- Battery charger (able to charge one of the batteries mentioned above)
- 2-channel surface transmitter, and its batteries
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- Pinion gear (48 pitch)
- Polycarbonate-specific spray paint for body
- 1:10 scale buggy tires for 2.2” wheels
- Glue for tires and wheels