8IGHT-T Gasoline Truggy 4WD RTR with AVC™ Technology
This is the Losi 8IGHT-T 1/8 Scale 4WD Gasoline RTR Truggy, with an included Starter Box, DX2E Radio System with AVC, and the impressive Dynamite .31 Gasoline Engine.
Ever since its introduction, the Losi 8IGHT-T has earned a reputation thanks to its superior handling, low center of gravity, durable extended chassis and ballistic speeds. Today, the 8IGHT-T is poised to continue to leave its mark on the world of RC driving as the first gasoline truggy ever. Thanks to the addition of a Dynamite® .31 ci gasoline engine the 8IGHT-T can now run laps around the competition with longer run times and less maintenance compared to Nitro fuel based engines.
The 8IGHT-T RTR also features AVC (Active Vehicle Control) technology advantage so nearly anyone can push the power and precision limitation of this impressive truggy to its absolute limits. Right out of the box the 8IGHT-T comes locked and loaded with a Losi starter box and the same driving characteristics of the 2014 ROAR National Championship winning electric 8IGHT-T.
- Dynamite .31 Gasoline Engine: Designed to deliver ballistic speeds with as little maintenance as possible, the Dynamite .31 ci gasoline engine propels the 8IGHT-T truggy into a league of its own as the only gasoline truggy of its kind. The unrivaled convenience of gasoline fuel also means that as long as there's a pump nearby, the 8IGHT-T will seldom be far from a full tank.
- ROAR National Championship Geometry: The 8IGHT-T Gas Truggy utilizes the same geometry as the TLR 8IGHT-T that Top Qualified in 2014 ROAR National Championship. This means you'll get the same competition grade precision right out of the box.
- Losi Starter Box: The included starter box is the easiest starting method for the 8IGHT-T Gasoline Truggy and makes getting up and running simple so you can get back to doing what you enjoy most in as little time as possible.
- AVC Enhanced Receiver: With AVC included, you'll be able to make the most of the 8IGHT-T Truggy's ballistic Dynamite .31 ci gasoline engine. Using AVC, you'll be able to maximize the precision and power and even adjust AVC settings to match your preferred level of assistance.
- Large 16mm Shocks: To better accommodate for ballistic racing action and backyard bashing, the 8IGHT-T gasoline Truggy has been equipped with lightweight 16mm shocks that can stand up to even the most punishing of landings. Racing springs also offer superb handling over bumps and provide improved vehicle balance.
- Waterproof Electronics: The 8IGHT-T Truggy features waterproof electronics from Dynamite and Spektrum. Thanks to this addition, you can drive without having to worry about the weather and splashing and dashing across a few puddles.
- Spektrum DX2E V3 Transmitter: The Spektrum DX2E V3 transmitter features extended range DSMR technology and superior comfort as well as AVC compatibility.
- 3 Fluid Filled Gear Differentials: The 8IGHT-T RTR uses a three differential drive system that allows the vehicle to accelerate through bumpy track conditions easily. The differentials are filled with Losi fluid that is changeable and adjustable based on driver preference. Front Diff: 7,000 Weight Center Diff: 10,000 Weight Rear Diff: 3,000 Weight
- Extra High Torque Metal Gear Servos: Spektrum Extra High Torque Metal Gear Servos will provide quick, powerful, and long lasting performance for both steering and throttle.
- Spektrum LiPo Receiver Battery: The included Spektrum LiPo receiver battery will provide consistent power and sustained performance for the servos and CDI box.
- AVC Equipped 2.4GHz Receiver with 2.4GHz DSMR technology
- The first 1/8-scale gasoline buggy of its kind
- Dynamite® 5.1cc gasoline engine
- Authoritative shaft-driven 4WD Drivetrain with sealed gear differentials
- Spektrum 7.4V LiPo receiver battery included
- Convenient Losi starter box included
- Spektrum DX2E 2.4GHz transmitter and waterproof receiver
- Durable 4mm, hard-anodized aluminum chassis
- Tuned to the same 2014 ROAR national championship characteristics
- 16mm shocks for superior handling
- Waterproof Spektrum servo and electronics
Length: 18.75 in (476mm)
Width: 16.38 in (416.1mm)
Height: 7.30 in (185.5mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.6 in (66mm)
Wheelbase: 14.93-15.09 in (379-383mm)
Weight: 9.75 lb (4.4kg)
Chassis: 4mm Plate, 7075-T6 Aluminum
Suspension: 4-wheel Independent
Tire Type: 5.6 in (143mm) Hard XTT
Motor or Engine: 5.1cc Gasoline
Radio: Spektrum DX2L 2-Channel
Batteries: 7.4V 1300mAh 2S LiPo Receiver Pack
Charger: 10W LiPo AC Bal Charger
Gear Pitch: 1.0 MOD
Wheel Size: 4 in (101.6mm)
Shock Type: 16mm Big Bore Aluminum Oil Filled
Body: 8IGHT-T 3.0 RTR Body
Ball Bearings: Full Precision Ball Bearings
Fuel Tank Capacity: 150cc (5.1 oz)
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
- RTR 8IGHT Truggy
- Spektrum DX2E DSM Radio System
- Dynamite .31ci Gasoline Engine
- Spektrum High Torque Servos
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
- Spektrum 7.4V 1300mAh LiPo Receiver Battery
- Losi Starter Box
- Wheel Wrench
- (4) Hex "L" Allen Keys
- Shock Bottom Wrench
- Turnbuckle/Shock Top Wrench
- Spark Plug Wrench (DYNT1250)
Needed To Complete:
- 91 Octane Gasoline
- Gasoline Approved Dispenser
- Small Block 2-Cycle Oil
- (2) 6-Cell 7.2V NiMH Battery (for starter box)
- Compatible Lipo & NiMH Battery Charger
- Small Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver
- Needle Nose Pliers