Enjoy the thrill of pure buggy racing with the increased speed and performance of the 1/8 scale electric Inferno MP9 TKI4!
With an impressive TQ and 2nd in qualifying at the IFMAR 1/8 scale engine off road world championship in Las Vegas in October 2016, the INFERNO MP9 TKI4 demonstrated to everyone just how fast it really is. With its formidable controlled speed, the electric powered MP9e TKI4 inherits the INFERNO’s flat controllability, superior airborne posture and great agility through optimal mass concentration and lower center of gravity. Shared components from the new MP9 TKI4 design such as longer front sus arms, front sus holder, front shock stay, rear wing and wing stay also realize increased compatibility on low through to high grip surfaces to meet the individual demands of each driver. This design update not only delivers improved running performance but also the essential elements for racing victory in the form of a complete revision for improved maintenance efficiency and higher durability. Designed and built with a sole focus on racing to win, the pure racing specifications of the MP9e TKI4 will put you on the road to glory!
- Minor change model incorporates parts from the INFERNO MP9 TK14.
- 4WD with 3-diff shaft drive and 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension contributes to low C of G.
- Aluminum knuckles optimize ackermann for smoother cornering.
- Thicker ball end on the steering tie rod increases durability.
- Revised design of mounting pin for the oil shock arm allows more secure installation and improves durability.
- Revised design of catch prevents damage to the shock boots.
- Features heavy-duty universal shafts on front & rear drive shafts and center shaft.
- Dirt guards on rear sus arm protect the drive system.
- Equipped with popular forward cabin type body.
- Full ball bearing specifications.
- Compatible with a wide range of INFERNO MP9 TKI4 optional parts.
< ReadySet Contents >
< Required for Operation >
Chassis Technical Data
|Wheelbase||325mm (Wheelbase can be adjusted by changing the rear hub collars.)|