The Kyosho Inferno GT3 1/8 Nitro 4WD On-Road Touring Car Kit is the ideal model to compete in the 1/8 GT class. Based on the Inferno MP9 TKI4 1/8 GP buggy, the GT3 represents a complete change from the previous Inferno GT2. Advanced specifications deliver incredible performance thanks to short Big Bore Shocks and machine cut Duralumin shock mounts, a lighter diff, optimized weight distribution and improved braking. All of these traits are combined to create the durability and reliability needed by competition racers throughout a long race. The GT3 is the next step in the evolution of the 1/8 GT class, and is fully equipped to compete and win at the highest level.
NOTE: Engine, tuned pipe, wheels, tires and electronics shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
Developed with long wheelbase for superior running stability. Modifications to each section realize turning performance equal to short wheelbase cars.
Equipped with newly designed short oil shocks and shock springs based on buggy shocks. Larger capacity compared to the GT2 delivers vastly improved surface tracing.
Machine cut high-rigidity Duralumin shock stay combines perfectly with the newly designed oil shocks to realize reliable shock function.
Front and rear suspension arms from the MP9 TKI4 deliver both improved surface tracing and turning performance. Wider setting scope enables optimization for various driving situations.
New wider body mount positions have been added to better support the body. Current body mount positions are still available to suit the current Inferno GT2 bodies. Additional front center body mount has been added behind the front shock tower to create the ultimate body support.
Radio box adopts same separate structure as the MP9 TKI4. Separation of receiver and battery optimizes weight distribution and minimizes the risk of trouble.
Large capacity 150cc fuel tank supports long run times. Resin guard prevents fuel splashing over the brakes when refueling.
- Pure racing chassis kit based on Inferno MP9 TKI4, designed for circuit racing.
- Significantly lighter diff than the GT2 realizes improved throttle response.
- Short Big Bore Shocks and shock springs based on buggy version design.
- High-rigidity shock stay realizes full performance of oil shocks.
- New type large urethane bumper increases crash resistance.
- Choice of forward and rear mounting positions available for body mounting post. Bodies for GT2 can also be mounted.
- Includes the proven 2-speed unit with clutch shoes from the GT2.
- Gun metallic aluminum parts enhance the GT3’s formidable style.
- Standard and optional parts for the MP9 can be installed to further increase performance.
- Unassembled car kit
- 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm L-shape hex wrench
- Wheel wrench (17mm)
Height: 116mm (without engine, body post)
Tread (F/R): 262mm/266mm
Tires (F/R): Sold separately (rubber tires for 1/8)
Gear Ratio: 1st speed 10.14:1 / 2nd speed 7.90:1
Weight: 3,270g approx.
Engine: .21 class rear exhaust engine
Needed to Complete:
- 2-3 channel R/C system for cars
- Servo x 2 for cars
- Battery for receiver (stacked)
- .21 size engine with rear exhaust
- Manifold and muffler
- Nitro fuel for models
- Starting tools (plug heater, fuel bottle, starter box)
- 1/8 GT Body and paint
- Rubber tires, wheels and inserts
- Silicone oil (diff, shocks)
- Various tools, thread lock, CA glue