This is the Kyosho Inferno GT2 Race Spec ReadySet 1/8 Scale Nitro On-Road Kit with an Corvette C6-R
pre-painted body. The popular Kyosho Inferno GT2 has received a racing spec upgrade! Big 1/8 scale size, a high-power engine and a detailed scale body come together to deliver awesome strength and style. The chassis dimensions deliver rock-solid running stability and can easily handle the high-power KE25 engine. The previously optional shoe-type 2-speed transmission (IGW008) is now included as standard and provides smoother gear changes and minimizes shift shock. A harder main chassis material combined with resin chassis stiffeners provides both strength and smoothness.
The advanced 2.4GHz KT-201 radio system features a blue backlit LCD that allows clear visibility and adjustment of each control setting. Other advanced features include a failsafe function that stops the car safely in the event of radio signal trouble and reliable ABS braking. High-torque KS-200 servos with tough metal gears are used on both the steering and throttle positions for precision control of the big chassis. Packaged as a complete Readyset, the Inferno GT2 Race Spec can be ready for action fast. Feel the amazing power and performance of big scale R/C with the Inferno GT2 Race Spec.
Syncro KT-201 Transmitter Set
Kyosho's unique 2.4GHz “Syncro KT-201/KR-200” transmitter and receiver incorporate additional functions and are designed for easy operation. Simply switch the power ON and the system is ready to use straight away. The stylish form of the transmitter features a built-in antenna and an ergonomic design for comfortable switch positioning and a large, high visibility LCD display. The Syncro is also energy efficient and uses only four AA-size alkaline batteries. Its precision balance and lightweight are ideal for endurance racing and help maintain concentration without becoming fatigued and also make it easy to activate required functions and settings. From fun-running to the intensity of serious racing, the new generation Syncro 2.4GHz will deliver a greater appreciation of your R/C model's performance.
What is a Ready Set? A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and fuel are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
GT2 Race Spec Features:
- Shoe Type 2 Speed Transmission (IGW008): Speed has always been synonymous with the Inferno GT2, but the automatic two-speed transmission and the shoe type clutch in the GT2 Race Spec takes speed to a whole new level. The transmission features a 18/43T second gear combination and first gear 15/46T. That translates to an increase in top speed and less wear and tear on the engine because it doesn't have to rev so fast to achieve a class-leading top-speed. The GT2 Race Spec is easily capable of 55 mph as the car is equipped out of the box, and speeds upwards of 70 mph with optional equipment.
- Long Wheelbase Hardened Main Chassis: One of the key elements of the GT2 Race Spec is the long wheelbase chassis. It's stretched for performance as well as appearance. The longer wheelbase adds stability at high speed, and still turns aggressively when needed.
- 150cc Fuel Tank: Longer run times are always a plus, and the GT2 Race Spec includes a big 150cc fuel tank for run time of up to 10 minutes. The tank features a quick-fill spring loaded top, so you can refuel while the engine is running allowing you to drive until the sun goes down.
- Powerful KE25 Big Block Engine & Polished Tuned Pipe: Powering the IGT2 Race Spec is a big block .25 pull start engine (KE25). This new engine features modifications to increase performance and value. In addition to the engine it is paired up with a premium grade polished muffler and manifold set.
- Perfex KT201 2.4GHz Radio with LCD Display Radio and KS-200 High Torque Servos: Kyosho's unique 2.4GHz “Syncro KT-201/KR-200” transmitter and receiver incorporates function and designed for easy operation. Simply switch the power ON and the system is ready to use straight away. The stylish form of the transmitter features a built-in antenna and an ergonomic design for comfortable switch positioning and a large, high visibility LCD display. The Syncro is also energy efficient and uses only four AA-size alkaline batteries. Its precision balance and lightweight are ideal for endurance racing and help maintain concentration without becoming fatigued and also make it easy to activate required functions and settings. From fun-running to the intensity of serious racing, the new generation Syncro 2.4GHz will deliver a greater appreciation of your R/C model's performance. Also equipped with high torque metal gear KS-200 servos for great performance right out of the box.
- Composite Oil Shocks with Dual O-Rings Seals & Threaded Spring Pre-Load Adjusters: Stronger standard springs and heavier damping keep the GT2 rolling flat and fast through the corners. All the aluminum parts are anodized to match the rest of the parts on the chassis.
- Shaft Drive System: The differentials and drive gears (except the two-speed transmission) are contained with the bulkheads, which protects the drive train from debris. It's a more advanced and durable drive system than belt drive, which requires less maintenance and produces superior performance.
- Double Disc Brakes: Two vented steel disc brake rotors provide the extra stopping power needed for such a high-performance machine. The vented rotors keep the brakes running cooler and the metal-backed fiber brake pads provide smooth stopping power.
- Composite Stiffener: Equipped with front and rear composite chassis stiffeners that give you just the right amount of flex for superior handling.
- Turnbuckle Linkages: The suspension and steering linkages feature turnbuckles, which allows for quick adjustments to the camber and steering toe angles. All that's needed is a 5.5mm wrench to make any adjustment on the spot. there's no need to detach or move anything to facilitate an adjustment.
- Full Factory Assembly: The Inferno GT2 Race Spec is almost completely factory assembled. Trained technicians build the car from the ground up, so it's virtually ready to go right out of the box: even the body is painted, expertly detailed and the decals are installed exactly as you see on the box. Simply add fuel and some alkaline batteries needed to power the transmitter, receiver and glow igniter and you're ready for action.
Gear Ratio: 1st 10.14:1 2nd 7.90:1
Engine: KE25 SG
Radio: KT-201 2.4GHz
- Pre-assembled chassis
- Completed pre-painted body
- Mounted KE25 SG engine with recoil starter
- Special tuned manifold and muffler
- PERFEX Syncro 2.4GHz R/C system installed
- Cross Wrench
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA-size batteries for R/C system
- Glow Igniter
- R/C Fuel 20%