This is a one gallon bottle of PowerMaster Tessmann Edition 25% Car Fuel.
This blend was developed in 2013 by VP Racing Fuels in conjunction with National Champion Adam Drake and World Champion Ty Tessmann. Since the blends inception in 2013, Ty or Adam have won a ROAR National Championship every year to date using the blends. Tessmann’s lubricating package is a combination of superior "EP" or extended pressure oils that provide maximum engine lubrication and protection for steel or coated cranked engines. Ty and Gord have tested many fuels such as Byron and Maxima, and I’m sure many more. They choose to use VP Powermaster because the fuel provides superior engine protection, great power, and the best fuel mileage to date.
- VP PowerMaster 25% Tessmann Worlds Blend
· Designed for IFMAR World Championships
- · Proprietary oil package that contains a perfect balance of multi-viscosity oils for superior power, protection, and fuel mileage
- · Provides for extended run time that sheds pit stops during longer main events
- · Winner - ROAR National Championships