This is the REDS Engines R7 Evoke v2.0 .21 7-Port Off-Road Competition Buggy Engine. The R7 Evoke represents the pinnacle of REDS technology and performance. Developed to provide smooth power, efficiency and reliability at the highest levels of competition, this engine is perfect for use on narrow tracks or low grip conditions.
HCX Horizontal Carburetor - Higher Idle Stability
The revolutionary carburetor features a horizontally positioned top end needle that provides a more stable idle, more precise tuning, and higher mid/top end power.
Long Stroke - Horsepower
The R7 Evoke crankshaft is surprisingly strong and reliable thanks to special steel and heat treating. It is balanced with two high density material weights. Special silicone filling reduces rotation inertia.
Diamond Backplate - High technology
Refined with a special anti-friction hard coating RDC. This coating decreases conrod-backplate friction improving engine efficiency and performance.
7 Port & Boosters - Smooth Power
The sleeve with 7 inlet ports and exhaust port with boosters guarantees low fuel consumption and smooth power delivery. This is a true engineering masterpiece.
High Quality Bearings - High Reliability
The high sealing front ball bearing is Made in Japan and ensures high idle stability. The Swiss made chrome-steel rear bearing ensures longer life and extreme performance.
Flat Billet Piston - High Performance
The flat piston matched to a specific combustion chamber guarantees high performance and low consumption. Lightweight, durable and reliable is the standard quality of the connecting rod. The slim shape is designed to minimize aerodynamic friction.
Handmade, Tuned and Assembled - Mario Rossi
All parts are matched and measured by Mario Rossi within certain tolerances, then hand built by him personally. The engine leaves the factory with a hand inspection of all components and compression is checked.
- Suitable for low grip, winding and narrow tracks
- Specific torque for high driveability and smooth power delivery
- Low fuel consumption
- Innovative design
- High-end engine
- HCX carb for better tuning
- Sleeve with 7 inlet ports and exhaust port with boosters
- Silicon filled, balanced and tuned crankshaft
- High sealing front bearing
- Rear ceramic high quality bearing
- RDC hard coating back plate
- Long needle HCX carburetor
- Includes 6.5 and 7 mm venturi
- All parts are matched, measured by Mario within certain tolerances, hand built by him personally
- The engine leaves the factory with a hand inspection of all components and compression is checked
Category: 1/8 off road
Intake Ports: 7
Exhaust Port: 1 + 2 boosters
Front Ball Bearing: 7x19x6 Japan made
Rear Ball Bearing: 14x25.4x6 Swiss made ceramic
Carburetor: HCX 6.5 and 7mm
Recommended Pipe: EFRA 2113, 2112
Recommended Fuel: 20-30% nitro, 8-10% oil
Break-in Fuel: 12% oil