This engine has a little bit more of everything! Massive BigBlock, maximum displacement and torque you can barely handle. This engine redefines the limits in 1/8 Offroad racing. More monster power than this? Impossible!
To restrain its enormous power, the engine is equipped with an especially reinforced heavy duty XTEC T6 engine housing. The new heavy duty CoolDownMax cylinder head features a completely new cooling fin arrangement. It stands for optimum cooling and highest efficiency also in toughest competition. Every drop of fuel is 100% converted into power!
You cannot replace displacement with anything, but even more displacement! The LRP ZR.32 Spec.2 Pullstart engine verifies this motto. It’s better not to be forced to compete against it on the track...
- Massive Big Block size - You cannot replace displacement with anything… but even more dis-placement!
- New CoolDownMax cylinder head - Improved cooling and higher efficiency through new cooling fin arrangement
- XTEC PowerCarb 2 15S-2 carburettor - Flow optimised carburettor with 9mm inserts for maximum power and easy adjustability at the same time
- Universal fit - Fits all major .21 engine mounts
- Standard burn room for easiest tuning
- XTEC T6 engine housing - Especially reinforced heavy duty engine housing for toughest offroad action
- Massive con rod - Extra reinforced con rod. Especially adjusted for .32 engines
- Ultra strong pullstart - Pullstart specifically developed for big block engines
- Power Start capable - Prepared for the use of the LRP Power Start for starting the engine at the push of one button
|Cubic capacity||.32 (5.24ccm)|
|Class||1/8 Buggies & Truggies|